Author Jamie Shanks shows how to map lead results to required panel structures.
- [Instructor] As you're identifying influential panelists,…the first place to start is Twitter.…Twitter allows you to do a search on specific…macro trends that you've identified through Google…and or keywords you want to leverage in your webinar.…By placing this in Twitter, you can leverage…the peoples tab within Twitter that will roll up…all the specific influencers of that particular topic.…This, in fact, builds you your very first influencer list.…It not only shows you the people that talk about that topic…most often, but it also roles it up in a stack rank…against social reach.…
You can start at the top and leverage the very first people…as the organization's and or the potential panelists…that can drive the greatest return on investment…for your particular webinar.…
- Reverse engineering your sales goals into webinar registrants
- Analyzing topics in advance
- Identifying influential panelists
- Marketing and attracting panelists
- Using trends to build your story
- Building a promotional press kit
- Getting the audience involved
- Working with sales on lead development
- Following up after the event
Skill Level Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentationwith Doug Ladd1h 15m Appropriate for all
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Assembling Your Group of Panelists
3. Assembling Your Story
5. On-Air Webinar Tips
6. Post-Event Promotion and Conversion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.