Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Brand and Marketing Integration.
- I've included a few exercises files for this course to help you integrate across your organization. If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. You'll hear me reference multiple templates throughout the course, which can help you get started planning and implementing the four types of integration. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set-top device, or a plane, your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files. But that's okay, I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course.
- Thinking about integration more holistically
- Investing in integration
- Integrating vertically to align with purpose, mission, and values
- Creating a vertical framework
- Integrating horizontally
- Integrating externally across all marketing communications touchpoints
- Learning from world-class marketers
- Integrating internally across employee communications
- Creating one brand
- Leveraging and engaging employees
- Overcoming cultural and process integration obstacles