Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Marketing Foundations: Customer Decision Journey.
- I've included exercise files for this course to help you develop your customer decision journey. If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. There are two templates. One is to create a buyer persona, and the other will help you layout decision journey stages, touch points, and messaging. They're great starter templates for people new to developing a customer decision journey. They'll help you profile your target audience and choose relevant touch points and messaging across decision journey stages.
If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set top device, or on a plane, your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, but that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now, let's get started.
- How the decision journey has evolved
- Defining and using buyer personas
- Developing insight-driven journey stages
- Choosing touchpoints strategically
- Aligning messaging across the brand's touchpoints