Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video How offline marketing is used alongside online marketing, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- The internet has transformed the way…that people buy products or services.…And now with mobile smart phones,…that experience is everywhere.…These changes in consumer behavior…have forced the market to change.…The buyer is in control of their buying process.…Armed with online resources that influence their decisions.…So, we can't just ignore online marketing.…Instead, we need our offline marketing…to be used in collaboration with our online efforts.…Typically, your website is the central focus…of all of your marketing.…
At some point, your customers will visit your website…to learn more about your business,…gather your contact details, or make a purchase.…The key focus of your offline strategy…is typically to make your website better known.…For example, I buy my razors from Harry's.…I was first introduced to the company…when I saw a display at a local Target.…And it was the endcap on an aisle.…I wasn't in the market for a new razor at that time.…And as we know, it often takes…multiple touch points to secure a sale.…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.