Learn how to develop a recommendation based on your criteria list. Understand the importance of thinking through your rationale, whether it's for internal review with lots of people or a small team/business (have the right dialogue & obtain final buy-in)
- At this point,…you've read all the agency's responses to your RFP,…you've heard all their presentations,…and you've collected the internal team's spreadsheets…with all of their individual points of view.…So what do you do next?…Before you read everyone else's responses…take a moment and pause.…Think through your own point of view.…How have you felt interacting with each agency…throughout the process?…Who do you feel would be the best long-term partner?…Sometimes the best agency partner…may seem to start out quiet or slow…in the beginning of the process…but that just may be because they're listening,…digesting information, getting to know you and your team,…and being thoughtful.…
Or other times the best agency partner…can come on really strong from the very beginning.…Either way, write down your thoughts,…review notes you've kept along the way.…And keep this in mind, if this RFP is for just one project…as your business grows…you'll likely need to hire an agency again.…So choose the agency you'd be excited to work with…
- Explain the role of an account manager in a marketing agency.
- Review information from a request for proposal before deciding which agencies will present a pitch.
- Identify the purpose of a non-disclosure agreement.
- Recognize the benefits of assigning a liaison as a point of contact.
- Define scope of work and explain why it is typically an exhibit to a contract.
- Determine the most effective way to manage risks before issuing a contract.