The demand for content can be incredibly overwhelming. See how you can fight back with a 30-day content calendar that allows you to automate your brand content posts, giving you more time to respond to whatever today's trending topic might be.
- One of the most beneficial things a brand can do…is take the time to plan and map out…a social media content calendar in advance.…Most social content has that real time feel,…considering the short life cycle and rapid pace…that information moves across each platform.…However, an established social media calendar…will help you to prepare evergreen and seasonal content…in advance, allowing you to focus on…engaging in real time trending conversations.…
I recommend crafting your content creation…and roll out plan 30 days out.…The very first step is to assess what season,…holiday, conference, product release, campaign,…and industry events are relevant and taking place…within the month you're preparing content for.…Ultimately, this exercise will reveal the spine…of your next month's content calendar,…that you can continue to add to.…After you outline the spine of what content to prepare,…you can then start to think about what content format…will work best for each post.…
A healthy content calendar should have a variety of formats…
- Cite the ways in which millennials are a catalyst for change.
- Describe effective ways to attract millennials to an event.
- Explain how to define your signature traffic builder.
- Describe how referral and affiliate links help generate traffic.
- Summarize the top five ways to compensate an influencer.
- Explain the importance of creating a social media content calendar.