Looking to attract millennials to your next event? Learn what drives millennials to engage at brand events. Plus see how making your event interactive and shareable helps to create fear of missing out, or FOMO, for those not in attendance.
- For millennials, happiness isn't determined…by material items or career status.…This generation values living a meaningful life…full of unique experiences that make them…more connected to other people, the community,…and the world.…If you're looking to attract millennials to an event,…the experience you provide is what…ultimately drives them to attend.…Nearly seven in 10 materials experience FOMO…in a world where life experiences are…constantly shared across social media.…
The fear of missing out drives millennials…to show up and share and engage.…So how do you create FOMO or fear of missing out?…If you want to influence millennials,…you have to use mobile, social, and peer to peer appoval…to help create buzz and demand to attend.…Millennials are heavily influenced by their peers…and events such as concerts, festivals,…performing arts, and sports are all more enjoyable…for millennials when their friends are in attendance.…
So for this reason they respond well…when user-generated content is included…in event promotions.…
- Cite the ways in which millennials are a catalyst for change.
- Describe effective ways to attract millennials to an event.
- Explain how to define your signature traffic builder.
- Describe how referral and affiliate links help generate traffic.
- Summarize the top five ways to compensate an influencer.
- Explain the importance of creating a social media content calendar.