It sometimes takes more than one person to address criticism and make sure that the customers needs are met. Hiring help in the form of a reputation management professional can be the solution.
- How do you know when you need to hire help…for your marketing reputation management?…If your team is feeling overwhelmed…and doesn't have the bandwidth to monitor social channels…or they're having difficulty…with how to respond to negative reactions,…this may be a sign that you need to hire help.…A reputation management consultant or team…will help your business…maintain a positive brand identity.…So, what should you look for?…This individual or team should have a proven track record…of working with social media fires…and managing a brand reputation across multiple channels.…
Try giving them an example of a brand issue,…and ask them to think through it for their pitch.…Ask them if there's any issues they'd foresee happening…or if they've ever seen a similar competitor issue.…The answer that they give should be actionable steps,…such as acknowledging the issue…and responding appropriately.…Hiring the right help in the form of a…reputation management professional…can be a great solution that saves you time,…prevents your team from feeling overwhelmed,…
- Identify two tools businesses should use to help manage their brand reputation.
- Recognize the most effective strategy to use when faced with criticism.
- List the steps to follow when a problem or negative criticism arises.
- Recall best practices to use when interviewing a potential consultant to help with reputation management.