Author Jamie Shanks shows how to turkey slice the content for continued lead generation.
- [Instructor] One of the best parts about webinars…is that they can continue to drive you additional lead flow.…To do this, I'd like you to store your webinars…in a content library, but specifically outside…of YouTube so that you could actually capture…net new leads that are registrants.…To do this, you're going to need to regate content.…Regating content means that you're adding an additional…landing page back on that original webinar.…This is actually going to be able to capture…your registrants and lead list.…
What we've found is additional 25% of leads…are going to come from these future downloads.…These could be webinars that were hosted weeks…or months ago, so this is an incredible net new lead flow…from old content.…
- Reverse engineering your sales goals into webinar registrants
- Analyzing topics in advance
- Identifying influential panelists
- Marketing and attracting panelists
- Using trends to build your story
- Building a promotional press kit
- Getting the audience involved
- Working with sales on lead development
- Following up after the event
Skill Level Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentationwith Doug Ladd1h 15m Appropriate for all
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Assembling Your Group of Panelists
3. Assembling Your Story
5. On-Air Webinar Tips
6. Post-Event Promotion and Conversion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.