Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Guerrilla marketing, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- As one of the more creative marketing strategies,…Guerrilla marketing can have high-impact results.…This marketing technique involves thinking outside the box,…and placing ads in places where ads aren't normally placed.…For example, flash mobs are a guerrilla marketing technique.…They bring a shock factor to the unexpected consumer…and place a company's logo in front of a new audience.…Guerrilla marketing is used by companies…in varying industries,…and when done correctly, it can be…a valuable source for sales.…And it's working because it's drawing attention…using that shock factor.…
A flash mob draws attention,…and a promotional message aesthetically placed…on a staircase can also draw attention.…For example, Mr. Clean used guerrilla marketing…to remind prospective consumers about the brand.…They placed an advertisement on a busy crosswalk,…and painted one of the lines a…brighter white than the others.…Then, they placed the Mr. Clean logo on the whitest line.…The people who walked on the crosswalk…immediately drew their attention…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.