- Developing marketing experience and skills
- Searching for marketing jobs
- Developing a portfolio and resume
- Applying for marketing jobs
- Acing the interview
- Succeeding at a new job
Skill Level Beginner
- We've all been exposed to marketing in one form or another. Whether you've watched Mad Men's portrayal of a 1960s advertising firm, or you've seen a sponsored post in your Instagram feed. But despite being impacted by marketing most of our lives, that doesn't quite make you qualified to get hired as a marketer. Which is where this course comes into play. Whether you're just starting your career from scratch, or breaking into the industry from a different one, this course is designed to help you land a job in marketing. The demand for qualified marketers is at an all time high, which makes now as good a time as ever, to learn how to best present yourself as a qualified candidate.
Hello there, I'm Brian Honigman, and as a marketing consultant and career coach, an adjunct professor, I've sat at both sides of the table, as a job candidate and interviewer, numerous times over the last nine years. This course features my approach to getting hired as a marketer, whether you want to focus on social media, email marketing, brand strategy, or any other aspect of the industry. My objective here is to help you identify how to gain relevant marketing experience, stand out from other applicants, and accurately communicate your value as a marketer to employers.
If you're ready to do what it takes to become a full-time marketer, then let's get started.