Author Jamie Shanks shows how to gain commitment from panelists to activities plus results.
- [Instructor] Do not be enamored…by bright, shiny logos and brands.…Brands alone are not going to achieve you the end result…that you desire, and don't confuse yourself in believing so.…What I'd like you to do is develop a commitment checklist.…Number one, who at that organization…is going to promote the event?…Is it panelists themselves,…or will it be their marketing team?…That needs to be clearly defined.…Number two, what is their previous record…on driving leads for webinars?…Have they ever done webinars?…How many leads do they attract…on the average ebook or podcast or speaking engagement?…Get a sense of the social reach…and the horsepower that they could provide you.…
Number three, can they commit to a specific number…of leads that you need for your goal?…As an example, if you need them…to achieve 500 leads in registrants,…can they commit to this?…And then number four, there needs to be clear expectation…that if it is achieved,…they then have access to the lead list afterwards.…If they do not achieve that committed minimum number,…
- Reverse engineering your sales goals into webinar registrants
- Analyzing topics in advance
- Identifying influential panelists
- Marketing and attracting panelists
- Using trends to build your story
- Building a promotional press kit
- Getting the audience involved
- Working with sales on lead development
- Following up after the event
Skill Level Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentationwith Doug Ladd1h 15m Appropriate for all
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Assembling Your Group of Panelists
3. Assembling Your Story
5. On-Air Webinar Tips
6. Post-Event Promotion and Conversion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.