See how to tailor your marketing to each stage of the buyer’s journey. Once you learn to market to the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel, you are primed to convert more buyers.
- Now that we've evaluated each stage in the funnel,…let's look at the big picture.…Our goal is to develop a full funnel marketing approach.…And what I mean by this is…we want to make sure we have marketing…tailored to each stage of the buyer's journey.…Your competitors are already making such efforts.…And if you haven't developed your own full funnel strategy,…you're behind the curve.…Now oftentimes, you'll hear about funnel strategies…referred to as top of funnel, middle funnel,…and bottom funnel marketing.…Let me explain.…Towards the bottom of the funnel,…you have a consumer who is close to making a purchase.…
Bottom funnel marketing focuses on identifying consumers…who are in a buying decision and then converting them.…At the top of the funnel,…you're focused on bringing leads into your funnel.…If there is zero top of funnel marketing,…there is nobody coming out the other side.…And as you might expect,…middle of the funnel marketing is the nurturing process…to keep the leads moving.…What we fail to take into account so far…
Learn about the five unique segments of the funnel: awareness, interest, desire, action, and loyalty. Explore touchpoints and discover how to create campaigns that drive customers through the funnel. Plus, find out how to improve the performance of your funnel, and evolve it to meet the changing needs of your business and your buyer.
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.