Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Flyers and banners, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- Flyers and banners are the second most popular…print advertising choices right after brochures.…Flyers are typically full or half page handouts describing…your products, services, or limited time offers.…Now, banners are versatile…and can be displayed indoors or outdoors.…You can place banners at your business…or in a public thoroughfare to bring in new customers,…and banners are great, because they're cheap to produce…and you only have to make a few of them to last for years.…Now, flyers and banners work great when used…in conjunction with one another.…
With print, you often have…to reinforce the same message in multiple formats.…This helps the messages sink in with your audience,…which means more customers in a shorter period of time.…Unlike other forms of print advertising,…flyers and banners don't require mailing costs…or advertising fees, which makes…them much more cost-effective as a result.…If you're on a tight budget…and want to do print advertising,…flyers and banners are the way to go.…Flyers are quite affordable…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.