This video offers a quick overview of how to integrate Google Surveys 360 as a source of voice of customer data in the Google 360 Suite.
- [Instructor] We've talked about all the tools and ways…we can track just about everything that's happening…on every page of your websites…or screens of your mobile apps…and even how we can organize, optimize,…and report on all of it.…And while it's wonderful for marketers…to be able to really dive in…to the quantitative aspects of the behaviors…and attributes of our users,…it can also be extremely useful to get the qualitative side.…This is where voice of customer…and market research comes into play…and Google Surveys 360 can help marketers accomplish this.…
As with many of the products in the suite,…there's both a standard and 360 version…and we'll look at some of the differences as we go.…Basically, Google is leveraging the huge reach…of its publisher and user networks…in order to provide marketers with panels of people…who can answer questions they'd like to better understand.…If you've ever been on a website…ready to read that article that you clicked on,…but instead you see it all blocked out with a…answer this survey question…
David begins by going through each application and sharing best practices for using each tool, and then provides an example scenario demonstrating how each tool can be used together in order to solve typical issues faced by today's enterprise marketer.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Collecting and analyzing data with Google Analytics 360
- Streamlining technical implementations with Google Tag Manager 360
- Testing and personalizing with Optimize 360
- Attributing value to campaigns with Attribution 360
- Integrating Google Surveys 360 as a source of customer data
- Tracking and optimizing a typical digital consumer interaction
- Managing, activating, and reporting across multichannel marketing campaigns
- Optimizing digital budget allocations with attribution