Even the most optimized marketing funnel has leaks. Find out why timing and messaging are critical if you want to plug the leaks and keep customers moving through the funnel.
- Even the most optimized funnels will have leaks.…Consumers are going to fall out of your funnel…and they can do so at any stage.…Leaks are more than just…where customers fall out of the funnel,…they're areas where customers needs are not being met.…If we can identify why or where they're exiting,…we can plan ahead for what to do in that situation.…Your consumer will either be someone you know…or an anonymous visitor.…If you know them,…it means you have a direct means of contact to them.…A mailing address, a phone number, or an email address.…
If they're anonymous,…you don't have a direct means of contacting them,…you only know their behaviors on your site…and the means by which you acquired them.…It's important still, to have a plan of action…for both groups of visitors.…For the consumer you know,…you can be incredibly personalized with your outreach.…You've hopefully tracked…their interactions with your company…and know what stage of the funnel they're in.…You can then align messaging,…dependent on where you want them to go within that funnel.…
Learn about the five unique segments of the funnel: awareness, interest, desire, action, and loyalty. Explore touchpoints and discover how to create campaigns that drive customers through the funnel. Plus, find out how to improve the performance of your funnel, and evolve it to meet the changing needs of your business and your buyer.
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.