Learn what's new on Facebook. See how features like mid-roll ads and side-by-side video give you more flexibility when marketing to customers on Facebook.
- [Instructor] With over two billion people on Facebook,…the social network is really…the 21st Century equivalent of mass media,…but just because everyone's on it,…is it the right place for your brand?…The answer to that depends…on whether or not your customers are on it…and if they want to interact with you there…and your company's business and marketing goals.…Facebook's made some notable shifts in recent years.…First, they moved to being a paid platform.…That doesn't mean you should neglect your organic post,…just that you need to allocate a budget…to help amplify your content.…
Then, they moved from text to video…and hosting your video content directly on Facebook.…That means your brand probably needs to cross post video…to more than one platform.…And they shifted from desktop to mobile…with live video that gives you an up close and immediate way…to connect directly with your customers,…provided you have something engaging to say.…Let's look at some of the new things…brands can do on Facebook with video and ads.…
- Summarize what a social media audit tells you.
- Explain how to analyze your SWOT and adapt your social media plan.
- Describe how various social media platforms promote social media marketing efforts.
- Recall ways to better understand your customers’ behavior.
- Explain how to optimize paid, earned, shared, and owned media.