Deirdre Breakenridge helps you determine the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how many you should use to benchmark your product launch.
- Part of your new product marketing strategy…is to figure out the best external marketing channels.…Your marketing strategy has to be based…on your ability to create messages that matter…through the right channels.…The key here is to reach your buyers…and create helpful interactions.…You want to avoid any marketing…that labels you as a disruption.…Here are several marketing programs which can create impact…when your product hits the market.…Website marketing,…your website is your hub,…that's why every page of your website…should have a call to action or a CTA.…
Visitors should feel there's always more to do and learn.…For example, you can offer online demos,…icons to social media so they can follow you there,…and sign-ups for a newsletter subscription.…Or they can choose to register for a free trial offer.…Rich, relevant content on your site should also be available…and easy to share with their networks.…Use public relations for credibility.…When you use public relations,…you're building mutual relationships…through storytelling about your product.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building your go-to-market (GTM) plan foundation
- Assessing whether you need a marketing or GTM plan
- Entering new markets with a competitive advantage
- Developing your product vision and message
- Setting your product price at launch
- Setting up your channel strategy
- Driving better channel performance
- Evaluating KPIs and metrics
- Storytelling and the customer journey