Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring the interface, part of Marketing Tools: SEO.
- [Narrator] I've gone ahead and opened … up the screaming frog … crawl software, and I want to give you a quick … tour of the interface. … It's here at the top that you enter in the U-R-L … that you'd like to crawl. … So let's go ahead and enter in landonhotel.com … and select start. … Along the right, we can see the progress, … and now we're 100% complete. … Here on the right-hand side we have an overview, … of all of the insights about the crawl. … We can see how many U-R-L's we encountered, … any resources that were blocked by robots.txt. … And we can see all of the elements that we discovered, … H-T-M-L, Java scripts, C-S-S, images, … and so on and so forth. … You'll notice that as I select them, … the view on the left changes, as a filter of sorts, … so this is going to filter only H-T-M-L, … only Java script, and so on. … In the center panel, this is everything that's … been collected based on the filters that you've selected … on the right-hand side, or the filters that you've selected …
- Setting SEO goals
- Working with Google Search Console
- Evaluating SEO problems
- Using Google diagnostic tools, including web.dev
- Configuring and using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
- Using BuzzSumo for content research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google Diagnostic Tools
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Keyword Resources
6. Google Structured Data
9. Bonus Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.