Join Martin Waxman for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Marketing with Social Bookmarking.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. I've included a marketing communications plan template and a content curation template that you can use as a reference during the course and once you start working on your own social bookmarking plans for your company. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set-top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course.
Now let's get started.
- Name the four main ways organizations can use social bookmarking to their advantage.
- Describe how to integrate social bookmarking into your content strategy.
- Explain the benefits of using Diigo for social bookmarking.
- Identify the three-step process for research.