Creating a solid action plan requires that you evaluate your marketing mix to make certain you have the right balance of activity going to the right programs.
- All right, our next step is evaluating our marketing mix. … And what we want to do here is, we want to prioritize … our programs by the level of importance … to the business overall. … So, this is really going to help us and guide us … in when we actually start to allocate budget. … Marketing budget, which is wildly important. … So, I want to rank them. I want to rate them, … so that I can figure out how they should be fitting … overall within my marketing mix itself. … Now, I've given you - I'm going to give you a handy spreadsheet … to do this, so you're not going to have to worry. … We're going to walk you step-by-step through it. … First thing I want you to do is … I want you to rate each program … with a score of A, B, or C. Real simple. … It's either I must do it, I need to do it, … or it's a nice to have; I don't have to do it, right? … That's my rating. … Next I want to figure out the level of effort … for each program, 'cause this is going to … also give me some good information. …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- Setting goals for the acquisition plan
- The role of thought leadership
- Containing sales and marketing costs
- Prioritizing acquisition programs
- Measuring the success of marketing initiatives
- Leveraging social media
- Measuring success via retention