- Recognize the purpose of email marketing.
- Recall the goal of a segmentation strategy.
- Determine the appropriate strategy for testing emails on mobile and desktop devices.
- Identify two metrics that can be used to understand which types of emails people interact with.
Skill Level Beginner
- E-mail marketing has a potential to significantly grow your business. It will drive more traffic to your website and increase sales. I'm Megan Adams. I'm an online strategist who's used e-mail marketing to create significant growth for many different brands and businesses. And today I'll show you how you can use e-mail marketing to find engage and convert your audience. In this course you'll learn how to tap into this unlimited potential and begin to create your own e-mail marketing strategy. I'll cover how to create an effective e-mail campaign.
And everything in between like how to grow and manage your e-mail lists and newsletters. We'll also look at how you can begin to measure your results. MailChimp will be used as a primary example. But know that any e-mail marketing service provider will work with the content being shared. Lots of people are really afraid of getting started. They do all the research. Set up a service. And then never use it. By the end of this course my goal is to give you the confidence to launch your first e-mail marketing campaign and better connect with your customers.
Your customers are waiting to hear from you.