Discover the eight crucial metrics you should be tracking in your content marketing efforts. See how this information gives you better insight into your consumer demographics, interests, and behaviors—and help you convert more leads.
- There are eight crucial metrics you should be tracking…in your content marketing efforts.…The information learned from these metrics…will give you better insight…into your consumer demographics, interests, and behaviors.…This is key information that will help you refine…and convert more leads.…So let's dive right in and see what those metrics are.…The first is social shares.…Always track what content your audience is sharing,…retweeting, and liking the most.…Because we want to incentivize audience interaction…with our content and continue to share more content,…we know our audience will it engage with most.…
And number two is post engagement.…Ideally, your content should be the gateway…to an engaged and growing community.…By tracking the comments, questions, opinions,…and conversations happening on your content,…you can brainstorm additional content topics…that will drive users to your site or social channels.…And number three is time spent on a page.…Users who engage with content…for at least two to three minutes…
- Cite the ways in which millennials are a catalyst for change.
- Describe effective ways to attract millennials to an event.
- Explain how to define your signature traffic builder.
- Describe how referral and affiliate links help generate traffic.
- Summarize the top five ways to compensate an influencer.
- Explain the importance of creating a social media content calendar.