Deirdre Breakenridge helps you understand why you need to educate support through your channels.
- As you work on your channel strategy…a large part of your go to market plan needs to focus…on your customers.…They'll rely on you to help them navigate your channels…and to educate and support them throughout…their purchasing journey.…Here are several ways that you can educate…and support your customers.…Number one, create a customer focused culture.…Every organization has a culture.…If you can work with your employees or your front line…to understand the buyer is the most important asset…to your organization, then you'll have more employees…engaging in positive experiences.…
But it's not just saying you're customer focused,…it's showing your customers are your priority…by answering questions and concerns quickly,…handling negative product experiences…with an empathetic ear, and delighting them…with your attentive nature.…Number two, be kind at all times throughout your channels.…Set the example by employing people…who have an emotional quotient.…An emotional quotient, or EQ,…is the ability to recognize emotion and to incorporate…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building your go-to-market (GTM) plan foundation
- Assessing whether you need a marketing or GTM plan
- Entering new markets with a competitive advantage
- Developing your product vision and message
- Setting your product price at launch
- Setting up your channel strategy
- Driving better channel performance
- Evaluating KPIs and metrics
- Storytelling and the customer journey