Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Door hangers, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- I think it's safe to say…we've all encountered our fair share of door hangers.…In fact, my first experience with door hanger campaigns…was at the age of 17.…Now, this was before the days of Geek Squad…and I had started a mobile computer repair business…with a friend of mine.…I worked hard to develop a door hanger for our business…that offered a special introductory price…for a computer checkup…and it had a simple tagline…that said something to the effect of,…"Mobile computer repair that comes straight to your door…"and to prove it, we already did."…Now, I can't say it was the prettiest…or the best door hanger,…but it worked.…
We delivered over 10,000 door hangers…and increased our client count by 1,600…over the next three months.…Door hangers are popular for a reason.…They work.…They're effective because people have to pay attention…to them to open a door.…Now, some people find this annoying…so it's important to deliver lots of value…with your door hanger whether through a coupon,…buy one get one deal, or other promotion.…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.