Deirdre Breakenridge shows you about developing your product's vision in order to give it future direction.
- Now it's time to set your direction…with a product vision.…A product vision captures your products purpose…and the reason for its existence.…At the same time you're reaffirming…how your product will solve a problem for the long haul,…and you're motivation behind your product launch.…Working with a tech company has opened my eyes…to how a product development team envisions the product…and how the team also collaborates…the product road map based on this vision.…For example, years ago a news wire company…started with this vision.…
Help businesses distribute their news announcements…through targeted media outlets…to reach their customer base.…Their service was software based…and allowed business to select…traditional media categories…and to upload their news releases…for timely distribution.…However, with an evolving media landscape,…the features of the service platform changed.…Enhancements to the platform extended…beyond traditional media outlets…to include online media and bloggers too.…
All of the platform enhancements…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Determine when it is necessary to build a go-to market plan.
- Define audience segmentation.
- Recall the purpose of a product vision.
- Recognize the benefits of a channel strategy.
- Explain how to use digital and social media to share your story and drive customers to engage with your launch promotions.
- Determine the KPI for four types of goals.
- Summarize the importance of flexibility when building a measurement model.