Understand why to mark your calendar with key due dates and deadlines including contract renewal or updates if applicable.
- You've signed the agreement with your new agency partner,…so that chapter of your journey has come to an end.…Now, you need to make sure all deliverables…of the contract and scope of work are met.…I recommend developing a calendar with key milestones,…include the key steps to accomplish and due dates.…This should include all the project work…and administrative items, such as contract renewals.…What's due and when?…Write it down.…With a little planning and a well managed calendar,…you'll keep your projects on track and on budget.…
I suggest a simple Excel spreadsheet.…Refer to the scope of work…for project specifics and deadlines.…Record the actual delivery dates on the same calendar,…noting when dates vary from the original scope of work.…And while many factors can play into a delay,…this is an easy way to quickly see…whether your projects are staying on track.…This is valuable information when it comes time…for another agency review or contract renewal.…Speaking of renewals,…when does your contract end?…Keep this on your calendar too.…
- Explain the role of an account manager in a marketing agency.
- Review information from a request for proposal before deciding which agencies will present a pitch.
- Identify the purpose of a non-disclosure agreement.
- Recognize the benefits of assigning a liaison as a point of contact.
- Define scope of work and explain why it is typically an exhibit to a contract.
- Determine the most effective way to manage risks before issuing a contract.