Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Designing great print advertisements, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- Before we jump into the different types…of print advertisements, it's important to step back…and talk about design.…It's a crucial, if not the most important,…aspect of print advertising.…In fact, design is more important in print media…than in any other channel.…Your message has to leap off the page…and make an impression on an audience,…and design is the way to do it.…As marketers, we often wanna make sure…the prospective customer knows everything about our product…or service.…In an ideal world, we would have their undivided attention…and we could walk them through each aspect…of our value proposition, but the truth is,…we don't have that luxury.…
You cannot succeed by saturating the creative…with every detail.…As you evaluate what to say and how to say it,…consider these two must-haves.…First, every communication has to advance your brand image.…You've got to make sure it's moving you forward,…not backward.…Secondly, be concise.…Every element that you add must be absolutely necessary.…The only things that are necessary are to protect your brand…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.