Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Deciding how much to spend, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- Budgeting is always a significant challenge…with any new marketing initiative.…We tend to wanna make long-term plans and forecasts,…but, often, have very limited information to do so.…The reality is long-term plans are rarely accurate,…unless you have a team of data scientists…helping forecast your metrics.…Instead, I encourage you to be comfortable…planning your budget a little more loosely.…So one of my hobbies is flying airplanes.…And in flying, there's a plan in place…before you leave the ground.…You know where you're going,…how you're getting there,…how much fuel you're bringing,…how fast you'll travel,…and around what time you'll land.…
After you take off, you're doing your best…to stick to this plan.…But sometimes air traffic control…is gonna change your routing,…say, by giving you a different direction to fly.…Sometimes you'll have a headwind,…which means you're burning more fuel than you calculated.…You're constantly adjusting your plan in flight,…and that's fine, you're trained on how to do that;…you know how to keep updating and adjusting the plan.…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.