Millennial stereotypes are a major barrier for many business looking to attract this target demographic. Join Chelsea Krost as she debunks some common millennial stereotypes so you can better understand, and market to, the millennial generation.
- Let's jump right in and start talking…about those negative stereotypes…surrounding the millennial generation.…When we debunk these stereotypes, we'll shed a light…on the positive qualities of the millennial generation…and ultimately show people, brands, and businesses…why millennials can be their biggest asset.…Let's start by digging into the top four stereotypes.…Number one, millennials only care about themselves,…take selfies, and don't do anything good for society.…
Let me start by saying,…millennials are absolutely the selfie generation.…Business owners and brands should embrace the selfie…because of the impact that user generated content,…AKA those selfies, can have on your brand and business.…By sharing our experiences in the moment,…we are putting the brand on display…and influencing our peers in the most powerful way.…Think about it, how can you make…the selfie work to your advantage?…And as far as not caring about society, that's not true.…
Millennials' demand for corporate social responsibility…is driving change in brand strategies right now.…
- Cite the ways in which millennials are a catalyst for change.
- Describe effective ways to attract millennials to an event.
- Explain how to define your signature traffic builder.
- Describe how referral and affiliate links help generate traffic.
- Summarize the top five ways to compensate an influencer.
- Explain the importance of creating a social media content calendar.