Zoom out to learn the primary values and value proposition of operationalizing your data.
- When the economic recession hit a few years ago,…one of the first things to get cut were marketing budgets.…People lost their jobs, programs fell by the wayside,…and hard-earned brand equity was squandered…in far too many cases.…The fact that marketing is often under utilized…and under appreciated is craziness.…If you consider yourself a marketer than I'm sure…you would agree, because you've seen what marketing can do.…Marketing creates value where value once didn't exist.…It has the ability to move mountains and markets…at the same time.…
This notion of leveraging your data to drive greater value…is not hyperbole.…Data can actually transform your marketing performance…and marketing's position within your organization.…But we need agile marketing in place to empower the data.…Being a data-first marketer means moving fast.…Don't let trivial matters deter you from moving the ball…down the field and getting things done.…Being a data-first marketer means showing…and growing business impact.…If you don't have a clear line of sight…
- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
The Data Science of Marketingwith Chris DallaVilla2h 21m Intermediate
Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIswith Adriaan Brits42m 5s Intermediate
1. The Agile Marketing Playbook
2. Citizen Data Scientists and Agile Marketing
3. Agile Marketing Team
4. Agile Marketing Tools
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.