Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Curbside advertising, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- Curbside advertising is very straightforward.…You simply place a sandwich board with an…advertisement or even just chalk writing…outside your storefront.…And get this, curbside advertising averages…an increase of 24% in visitors.…And grocery stores and market retail stores…are the ones that tend to have the highest…results from these advertisements.…They'll place signs along the road,…on their property,…essentially advertising an offer…or pointing back to their store.…These advertisements are one of the lowest…cost promotional strategies,…since the same sign can be continuously used.…
Now these signs include sandwich boards,…but also can include banners and small signs…similar to real estate signs or campaign signs, too.…Just know that there are many city regulations…about the use of sandwich boards,…so be sure look into local ordinances.…Curbside advertisements can also be used…to promote events or sponsorships.…For example, a salon could put…a sign out and say,…"Proud Sponsor of the Smalltown Little League".…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.