In this video, learn how to add content curation and find guest bloggers to increase your blog's reach.
- [Instructor] It's not easy being a publisher … and creating standout content … for your blog on a regular basis. … Of course, you have your team, … but sometimes you're crunched for time … or short on ideas for a new post. … That's where content curation comes in. … In content curation, … you're cutting through the clutter … so your customers don't have to. … Think of it as a three-step process. … Step one: Find posts that help your audience. … Step Two: Filter them down to the best ones. … Step three: Share on your blog and social media. … Find, filter, share. … But curating content is more than just listing … a series of links. … You need to add in a few lines summarizing each … and explaining why it's relevant. … That way, you're simplifying your customer's lives … and becoming a trusted source. … Content curation can also provide you with an introduction … to thought leaders in your industry, … and if you take the time to build a relationship with them, … they might become guest bloggers for your site. …
- Explain how to determine the purpose of your company’s blog.
- Differentiate among the various top blogging platforms.
- Describe how to choose and write editorial guidelines.
- Name the six steps involved in the workflow and approvals process.
- Summarize some ways you can optimize your blog posts.
- Distinguish among curation, guest blogging, and syndication.