Learn firsthand how to create a marketing sequence. See how you can create the perfect marketing sequence by accounting for most things that happen along a typical buyer journey.
- Now that we understand the funnel…and have an idea of our buyer journey,…it's time to create our marketing sequence.…As you prepare to develop your marketing sequence,…start by creating three lists.…The first list is all the tools you're currently using.…These would be currently part of your buyer's journey.…The second list is all the tools you know how to use…but aren't using.…And the third list is all the tools…you would like to be using but don't know how.…Next, identify what stage of the funnel…that tool can be used in.…
The best way to use tools is when they have a clear purpose.…Certain tools are used for lead generation,…others for closing sales,…and others for strengthening that relationship…after the sale.…Let's look at an example.…Let's say I'm creating marketing for a travel company.…The tools I'm currently using would be landing pages,…this maps to interest;…email marketing which maps to awareness and consideration;…appointment scheduling which is consideration;…promotions which would be conversion;…
Learn about the five unique segments of the funnel: awareness, interest, desire, action, and loyalty. Explore touchpoints and discover how to create campaigns that drive customers through the funnel. Plus, find out how to improve the performance of your funnel, and evolve it to meet the changing needs of your business and your buyer.
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.