Learn what an email marketing strategy is and how to create one for your business. Explore how to find the best service provider to use, how to identify your main email marketing objective, and how to continue growing your strategy over time.
- As with any type of marketing the key to achieving success…is all in your strategic planning.…Let's go over how you can create a powerful…email marketing strategy for your business.…First and foremost, focus on list growth.…Without people on your list there is no email strategy.…Some ways you can actively build your list…is having an easy and accessible way for people…to become a part of it.…Your website will be a key component.…Make sure you have a signup form…somewhere obvious on your homepage.…Make it really easy for people to stay in touch.…
Next make sure you have all the permission levels in place.…You only want people who have expressly given…you permission on your list.…You can do this by having a double opt-in setup…or even just by making it really easy for people…to unsubscribe from your emails with an…obvious option at the bottom.…Once people have happily subscribed to your list…get whitelisted.…Whitelisting is when you have people add you…to their trusted contact list with their email provider.…Getting whilelisted helps you avoid spam filters…
- Recognize the purpose of email marketing.
- Recall the goal of a segmentation strategy.
- Determine the appropriate strategy for testing emails on mobile and desktop devices.
- Identify two metrics that can be used to understand which types of emails people interact with.