This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- Setting goals for the acquisition plan
- The role of thought leadership
- Containing sales and marketing costs
- Prioritizing acquisition programs
- Measuring the success of marketing initiatives
- Leveraging social media
- Measuring success via retention
Skill Level Beginner
- And the final step, the final building block is the marketing plan. This is going to bring together all the marketing strategies together in one cohesive plan, and we're going to outline the actual actions that we need to do, what are you going to do to attract customers, when are you going to do it, how much are you going to spend in which to do it on each individual program, and then how much it's going to cost overall, so fleshing out each program is going to help you develop a highly effective strategic marketing plan that you're execute and you're going to execute it now.