- Determine when it is necessary to build a go-to market plan.
- Define audience segmentation.
- Recall the purpose of a product vision.
- Recognize the benefits of a channel strategy.
- Explain how to use digital and social media to share your story and drive customers to engage with your launch promotions.
- Determine the KPI for four types of goals.
- Summarize the importance of flexibility when building a measurement model.
Skill Level Intermediate
- When you launch a new product, enter into a new market, or do both, your Go-To-Market Plan becomes a crucial part of your product and marketing success. Welcome to the Go-To-Market Plan Course. I'm Deirdre Breakenridge and I've been teaching, consulting with businesses and writing about marketing communications and new product launches for over 25 years. We'll build a solid foundation for your plan with research, strategic goals and product and problem validation.
You'll learn different ways to create messages that resonate, set up the proper feedback loops for your customers, ready your front line with helpful information and understand how to create internal and external marketing programs to delight your customers. The Go-To-Market Plan Course will give you a high level look at the most essential steps to creating your new product roadmap and to tracking your program with an evolving measurement model. Now we can build your Go-To-Market Plan together.
Let's get started.