Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Coupons, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- Coupons aren't just for penny pinchers.…Print coupons are a hot commodity…and a great tactic to advertise your business.…In fact, only one form of advertising…is more effective than coupons…and that's word of mouth advertising.…Coupons directly lead to a sale through their use.…They encourage new customers to buy…and existing customers to return.…They grow your customer base exponentially in little time.…Now, coupons can stand on their own or they can be combined…with other forms of print advertising.…
You can run ads in coupon books like RedPlum or Valpak.…You can even partner directly…with retailers and grocery stores…to put your coupon in front of hundreds of people.…You can also take the publication approach…and provide a coupon in magazines or newspapers.…Whichever strategy you choose,…coupons encourage customers to buy…in a limited window of time…which creates an urgent frenzied need to buy.…There is no better way to boost sales…with free product, buy one get one deals, and discounts.…
The price of coupon print ads…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.