Zoom out to learn the primary values and value proposition of agile marketing.
- Sometimes knowing the right thing to do, or the right…next step to take means having a set of values.…This way, even if there isn't an operating procedure,…you can consider what options that you have to…determine the best path forward.…Think about how to save or invest your money for an example.…There aren't really any hard and fast rules, are there?…You have to determine what's important to you,…and make decisions based on those.…So it can be helpful to have a set of values and…Agile Marketing comes equipped.…So, let's look at the fundamental values for Agile Marketing…so that you can keep those in your back pocket…when faced with having to think things through.…
William Deming, a brilliant Statistician and engineer…has two quotes that are really helpful here.…Here is the first:…It's not enough to do your best; you must know what to do,…and then do your best.…I like that because it speaks to having a strong methodology…for marketing, which Agile provides.…He also said, in God we trust; all others bring data.…
- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
The Data Science of Marketingwith Chris DallaVilla2h 21m Intermediate
Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIswith Adriaan Brits42m 5s Intermediate
1. The Agile Marketing Playbook
2. Citizen Data Scientists and Agile Marketing
3. Agile Marketing Team
4. Agile Marketing Tools
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.