Content can impact the goals of other departments outside of marketing, which should be taken into consideration when measuring its impact. Learn how to account for the progress of content company-wide.
- Content marketing won't work…if you're operating in a silo.…Marketing needs to be a shared responsibility…of your entire company, especially when it comes to content.…To drive the maximum results from your efforts,…it is essential to coordinate your content marketing…with other marketing initiatives and across departments.…Syncing your campaigns allows you…to more efficiently use your resources…and better measure the impact…marketing has throughout the company.…Start by aligning your content marketing campaigns…with other marketing initiatives…like paid advertising, traditional off-line…and event marketing.…
Whether you're running print ads…or using direct mail to reach your customers,…review these efforts to see how your work…with content marketing can address similar themes.…For example, let's say you're launching…your product into a new market.…Consider not only running ads in the subway…and on billboards, but at the same time,…write articles for local blogs…to generate additional attention.…Sharing one concise message and incorporating…
- Determine the benefits of content measurement.
- Define benchmarking.
- Identify the stages of the buying process.
- Compare vanity and actionable metrics.
- Identify an attribution framework.
- Explore how to automate reporting by a stakeholder.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Why Measure
Challenges to address3m 24s
2. Create a Campaign
3. Choose Content Format and Channel
4. Pair Metrics
5. Set Up a Reporting System
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.