Identify what's most important to your consumer—and learn to close the deal. Moving from desire to action often means overcoming objections and then getting out of the customer's way. Learn what else you can do to increase your conversions.
- The last conversion point of the funnel…is the most critical.…It's here that your consumer is almost a customer.…But your work is not done yet.…Just because they're seriously considering making a purchase…doesn't mean they will.…How you make this conversion happen…is going to be incredibly specific…to your business model, your brand,…your consumer, and what it is you sell.…And we can talk about a few broad concepts…that you'll want to make sure are in place,…but, honestly, this is where you have to march out…into somewhat uncharted territory…and start applying all of the marketing…strategies you've accumulated.…
Every customer segment will respond differently,…so you need to identify what is most important…to your consumer at that point of purchase.…Is it a deal, is it timing,…is it the excitement to be part of something?…Throughout the entire funnel,…the buy moment has been available to your consumer,…but they haven't taken action.…Once they're in the desire stage,…your focus is to convert.…They're ready, they don't need…
Learn about the five unique segments of the funnel: awareness, interest, desire, action, and loyalty. Explore touchpoints and discover how to create campaigns that drive customers through the funnel. Plus, find out how to improve the performance of your funnel, and evolve it to meet the changing needs of your business and your buyer.
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.