Get insight into how a small increase in customer retention can result in a big increase in profitability. Plus, get easy-to-implement ideas for how you can build a loyal fan base.
- A lot of effort goes into bringing in new users. … So before you increase your customer base, … let's make sure that you're not losing them … just as fast as they're coming in. … Retention is the act … of keeping your current customers loyal. … If you have a subscription model, … that's keeping them subscribed month over month. … And if you sell individual products, … that's turning them into a repeat buyer. … Now, before we get into some strategies for retention, … let's look at why this is so important. … A study conducted by Bain & Company … revealed that a 5% increase in customer retention … can mean a 30% increase in company profitability. … That's an impressive return. … And it's not just the repeat purchasing … that improves the bottom line. … It's also because of the reach a loyal customer has. … They become an inexpensive marketing vessel, … sharing your message to friends, … participating in social media, writing about your product, … and even contributing to online reviews. …
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Rethinking the funnel2m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.