This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Finding the right audience
- Selecting the right platforms
- Promoting content with social media
- Creating unique content
- Encouraging user-generated content
- Partnering with influencers
- Content marketing on YouTube and LinkedIn
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
- More than a million people around the world join social media, every single day. How can you make the most of social media in your content marketing. If you're looking for an answer, you've come to the right place. This course gives you the specialized knowledge and practical skills you need to a social dimension to your content marketing. You'll learn how to select the right social media platforms, promote your content through advertising and influencers, and offer unique social content. And that's only the beginning. Throughout the course, you'll get well-researched facts, proven techniques and real world examples, based on my 20 years of content experience. I'm Colleen Jones, author of "The Content Advantage", Founder of Content Science, and former Head of Content at Mailchimp. And I love sharing what I've learned about content marketing. So if you're ready to grow your content marketing, I'm ready to be your guide. Let's start content marketing on social media now.