- Define the target audience.
- Examine the best ways to uncover what publications want.
- Explore the best ways to brainstorm content ideas.
- Identify how to create your abstract for the media.
- Determine the best ways to follow up with reporters.
- Explore the fundamentals of drafting content publications will accept.
Skill Level Beginner
- Are you an entrepreneur or a consultant who wants to build brand awareness with your content? Maybe you have a blog and you want to expand your audience. If so, this course is for you. Hi, I'm Andrea Holland. I've been working in PR for more than a decade with companies as large as Intuit and PayPal and as small as the solo entrepreneur launching their first app. In this course, I'm going to take you through the steps you need to get your content published in order to gain credibility in your space. I'll share how to identify publications you'll want to get published in, how to conduct media outreach successfully and get reporters to respond to your emails, and also, tips on setting yourself up for long-term success so that the media is practically calling you.
This course is not about theories or concepts, these are actual tactics and hacks based on my years in the field. So if you're ready to get published, let's get started!