Deirdre Breakenridge helps you determine the best ways to handle requests from customers for product improvement, enhancements, or added features.
- Let's think about how you can capture your buyers…with an introductory offer or promotions they just…can't resist.…Everyone loves a good deal,…especially when the deal comes with a product of value.…Now you can really make your product stand out…with special offers or promotions.…First is the promotion to try or sample the product.…It's as simple as come by our store…to try a free x, or, we'll give you a free trial…for 30 days, the idea is, once you get the consumer…to try the product, then they're hooked.…
Second is the coupon offer.…That not only gives a 10% discount…but also helps solve their problems.…Rather than focusing solely on product discount,…you focus on the benefit of what the product will do…to help your customer.…The great discount just comes with a solution…that will make their lives easier.…Third is the promotional offer.…That's bundled into a package of products that…they already know and like, it's a great way…to lessen the risk by coupling the other products…that are tested and proved.…
For example, when you take your pet to be groomed,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Determine when it is necessary to build a go-to market plan.
- Define audience segmentation.
- Recall the purpose of a product vision.
- Recognize the benefits of a channel strategy.
- Explain how to use digital and social media to share your story and drive customers to engage with your launch promotions.
- Determine the KPI for four types of goals.
- Summarize the importance of flexibility when building a measurement model.