SEMRush related keyword reports will help you identify the best keywords to target in your campaigns. In this video, learn how to access SEMRush keyword data.
- [Instructor] I'd like to share with you the fundamentals … of conducting keyword research with SEMrush. … Now, I've gone ahead and setup a free trial account … and once you login, you can start … your keyword research at the top of the screen. … Let's do a search for coffee shops. … Once you click search, you'll have access … to a really comprehensive report. … Right away, we can see the database that we're searching, … in this case, United States, but you have the ability … to search by country, which makes it great for global SEO. … We also have the ability to toggle a different device. … Given that Google is primarily mobile when it's crawling, … it's helpful to switch to the mobile view … so that the insights are likely more relevant … to what you'll be targeting. … We can see the volume of searches on this keyword, … as well as the paid search competitive nature … and how much people are paying for this term. … Below is where things get really helpful. … Right away, we can see a variety of phrase match keywords, …
- Setting SEO goals
- Working with Google Search Console
- Evaluating SEO problems
- Using Google diagnostic tools, including web.dev
- Configuring and using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
- Using BuzzSumo for content research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google Diagnostic Tools
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Keyword Resources
6. Google Structured Data
9. Bonus Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.