Review common mistakes entrepreneurs and marketers sometimes make while building out a marketing action plan.
- All right, let's wrap up now with some common mistakes. … I want to make sure you avoid these … because I've seen them over and over again … made by entrepreneurs. … And first of all, overspending. … I am a big believer not to overspend … in anything in your business, … but specifically in marketing programs … you can get carried away here. … So, I always like to start slow. … My recommendation as a tactic is start … with the low or free cost things first, … things that you can do that don't cost any money. … Maybe it takes some of your time, that's okay, … but it actually doesn't take money. … So, for instance, things like SEO. … SEO is a free way, if you can, to get traffic. … It's not totally free … because you do have to put some attention to it, … you do have to get some thought leadership material … out there, but that's okay, you're going to do that anyway. … And then make sure that it's all indexable on your site, … and we can show you how to do all of that. … It's not a problem. …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- Setting goals for the acquisition plan
- The role of thought leadership
- Containing sales and marketing costs
- Prioritizing acquisition programs
- Measuring the success of marketing initiatives
- Leveraging social media
- Measuring success via retention