See an overview of Google Analytics 360.
- [Narrator] When you first login…to the Google Analytics 360 Suite,…you'll notice Google Analytics 360…positioned front and center,…and that's no accident.…Google Analytics has grown into the world's…most widely used analytics platform.…You can think of it as the central product…around which every other part of the suite has been built.…If you've worked with websites and mobile apps in the past,…then odds are pretty good that you've used Google Analytics…to understand and optimize the user experience.…Its features and reports help marketers…figure out where prospects and customers are coming from,…which campaigns are working,…how visitors are interacting with your content,…which segments are responding to what messages.…
As you can imagine, there's a lot you can do with this tool.…To dive into all the details of Google Analytics,…there's lots of resources out there,…including courses right here in the library.…But for this course we want to focus…on what makes Google Analytics 360…different from the free version…
David begins by going through each application and sharing best practices for using each tool, and then provides an example scenario demonstrating how each tool can be used together in order to solve typical issues faced by today's enterprise marketer.
- Collecting and analyzing data with Google Analytics 360
- Streamlining technical implementations with Google Tag Manager 360
- Testing and personalizing with Optimize 360
- Attributing value to campaigns with Attribution 360
- Integrating Google Surveys 360 as a source of customer data
- Tracking and optimizing a typical digital consumer interaction
- Managing, activating, and reporting across multichannel marketing campaigns
- Optimizing digital budget allocations with attribution