Concentrate your marketing efforts to achieve maximum results. Learn the fundamentals of account-based marketing and create more engaging, targeted, and successful B2B marketing campaigns.
- It's clear to most B2B marketers that they need more than just better technology. They need a new approach focused on quality engagement with the right accounts. Account based marketing is a B2B marketing strategy designed to help marketing and sales work as one team, and focus resources on the highest propensity accounts across all phases of a customer journey. Successful ABM strategies require a shared list of target accounts, a shared score card, that means they're going to measure success the same way.
And most importantly, following a set of account based principles that focus on quality, not quantity. I'm Sangram Vajre, and in this course, I'll dive into how ABM practitioners employ the team framework to target the right accounts, engage them, activate sales, and measure program influence across the entire customer journey. So, join me in my course, Account Based Marketing Foundations.
- What is account-based marketing?
- Using the TEAM framework for ABM
- Creating target account lists
- Communicating authentically with clients
- Orchestrating multichannel campaigns
- Activating sales
- Analyzing your ABM performance
- ABM case studies