See how a university managed to increase enrollment by using accurate customer profiling and through leveraging an external database, including the use of sponsored InMail to achieve a good return on investment.
- [Narrator] I'd like to share with you a case study…of a University who tapped into an external database…to solve their marketing challenge.…They needed to attract candidates…for their master level programs.…In terms of customer profiling, they had a very good idea…of who their ideal targets were.…The challenge was how to reach them…and not waste their budget on untargeted mass marketing.…More specifically, they were looking for candidates…who recently completed an undergraduate degree…in programs that would precede specific master level degrees…who were also living in the same state.…
So as you can see here, through the LinkedIn interface,…in setting up campaigns they could focus…on all of the relevant targeting criteria.…Thereby effectively bypassing the majority of people…who would not be ideal prospects for the cause.…Here you can see ad copy and messages that were used.…It's providing a very compelling message for the audience…with specific calls to action that were all backed by…branded ad creative all delivered via an InMail.…
- What is database marketing?
- Email marketing tools
- Using a data management platform (DMP)
- Database analysis and customer insights
- Segmentation and personalization
- Laws, regulations, and issues in the US and in the EU
- Maintaining data quality